The second and even more technologically advanced timepiece from Rosenstein, its brass turbine blades, (themselves, incorporating solar sensors), rotating to generate the transformed power. The turbo may also be hand-cranked; 35mm diameter, quartz movement, with magnetic-fastening hinged hatch and gift box.
How to change watch batteries and set time
• Carefully pry the watch face movement from the case
• Then pry backing from watch face to replace the battery
• While watch face is off, you can adjust the dial to set time
• Replace backing and watch face
• Lastly, Ensure battery is inserted with the corrected side down